Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday Activities

Well, we've been up since 6:15. John is working first shift hours today, because it is technically a holiday at the plant. He gets paid triple time for going in today. I wish I could get that when I'm working! So far, and it's only 10:30, Gianni and I have attempted to take Easter pictures, make a bunny handprint picture, and colored Easter Eggs. The photo shoot was an absolute disaster. I should know better than to try and take pictures without John. He is the kid wrangler when we do "professional" photo shoots. He gets Gianni to smile and I try to get the picture with a camera with a slow reaction time. I so want I better high end camera...sigh. So needless to say, I didn't get any good pics to make Easter cards. Here's what I ended up with for card possibilities...



and




I so wanted pics of him in is Easter suit, but I may have to go with the pics of him coloring eggs. Let me know what you think. I'd be interested in some objective opinions. The card is made with recent blog freebies. The felt elements are from Anieska's blog. The paper is by Melany Violette.

I also managed to finish my zipper layout with Gianni practicing zipping his coat. Still no zipper book made. Maybe sometime this weekend. :) The red paper is by Roseli Padoveza, Word Art by Tina Chambers, Stitches by Lisa Carter, striped paper and zippers by me, fabric action by Atomic Cupcake.



The layout has the zippers that are a recent freebie of mine. Scroll down for the zippers. Here's a layout that Awaiting did with my zippers. She recolored them. I recolored them in my layout too. Didn't she do a great job? It's fun to see what someone has done with my freebies.




Don't forget to scroll down for the freebies!

1 comment:

LVMommy22 said...

i LOVE the photo of gianni in his easter suit looking down at his golden egg!!! you have to use that card! it's just adorable! your family all know what his face looks like, so they don't need him looking into the camera, and this is such a darling moment with him 'doing something.' yes, decorating the eggs is 'doing something' too, but look at that cute suit!!! lol!
:) M