Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Backyard Buganza Released and Quick Page Freebie!

I can't believe three weeks for my summer break have disappeared already! It's been a great summer so far, much better than last year when Upstate NY was faced with the worst flooding ever.

We've had lots of fun around our house. Gianni is growing like a weed and getting to experience even more summer fun this year. This week alone we've been to a birthday party, to see the Bubble Man at the local library, and we made another trip to the library to see a puppet show. On Friday we'll go to Toddler storytime again.

I've decided to take Gianni to Toddler storytime every Friday this summer. He rarely gets to interact with other kids since he doesn't go to daycare, is an only child, and the only grandchild. The first week we went to storytime was a little rough; he cried. Last week he warmed up and was giving the librarian a run for her money. He basically did the opposite of whatever he was supposed to be doing. I have to say she was very patient. This week we need to get a new library card, because there is a transporation book that he's got his eye on and really wants to take home. I'm so lucky he loves books.

Okay, enough about my little man, on to the new kit and the freebie! As many of you know that visit my blog on a regular basis, Gianni is my inspiration for most of my kits. My latest is called Backyard Buganza (Don't you just love the title?!) and is inspired my Gianni's exploration of our yard and his discoveries of bugs, rocks, and more! Here's some preview pics of the kit.
The kit is now on sale at Tina Williams and Friends.Included in the kit are 20 textured background papers, 4 tags, 3 weathered wood signs, 2 pieces of weathered wood. 1 weathered wood star, 3 beetles, 4 butterflies, 4 badges, 1 id. tag, 1 magnifying glass, 1 butterfly net, 7 frames, 3 ribbons, and 1 rock border.







I especially love the wood sign, magnifying glass, and the id tag! They were so much fun to make.

The freebie is a quick page made with papers and the twig frame from the kit.
Here's a preview.
You can download it here. Please leave a comment if you snag this freebie!



7 comments:

PSharp said...

Cute kit! Thank you for the wonderful QP.

jburkhart said...

Such a cute new kit you have created! Love the qp you created and I have the perfect pics to use with it...thank you very much!
Michaele

Talbots said...

Cute outdoor page. Thanks!

Sharon said...

Thank you for the very cute QP :)

D said...

My son always likes to go and get on the computers at the library. I tried to take him to storytime and he just kept wandering back to the computers. LOL.

I love the kit!

gianni said...

Chi sei Karla??
Io mi chiamo Gianni Buganza!
Ma non abito a N.Y.....ma in Italy,in Veneto!!
CIAO!
gianni

Nita said...

Beautiful freebie. Thank you so much for sharing it :)