Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Chat Tonight, Crop Template Freebie, Come get a coupon!

I want to celebrate my store opening and new chatroom with a chat this evening at 9 pm eastern time. I am giving away the crop template. If you attend the crop tonight you will get a $2.00 off coupon for the new store. It will be valid today through 8/31. That's right a coupon just for coming to the chat! There's more! Use the template and upload your layout to my new gallery and get another coupon for $2.00 off. The layout must be posted by 8/1/07.



Here are the links you need-

Link to the template-

Link to the chatroom-

Link to the gallery-

If you post to the gallery, you will need to email me to let me know you've made a post! My email is karla@starband.net.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.