Thursday, July 12, 2007

Save this date! Crop announced and freebie to come!

I'm so excited. I'm hosting my first crop on July 18th at the chatroom at Tina Williams and Friends! The theme is a beach party, so bring your beach chair, flip flops, and sunscreen.



Included in the crop kit are 3 backgrounds, 2 trims, 2 frames, 1 word art, and 2 water elements perfect for your water and beach layouts.



Attend the crop and get these four great freebies!





And post your layout by July 23rd at the gallery at Tina Williams and Friends and receive this posting bonus.



I hope you'll join us. It's going to be so much fun, and I know you'll love this crop kit. Here's the layout I did tonight of Gianni at his first pool party. I used only items in the crop kit.



And stop back at the blog tomorrow because I have a great quickpage made from Beach Blanket Blues. The entire kit will be released the day of the crop.






No comments: