Friday, July 20, 2007

Sassy Scraps CT Call and my own update


I can't believe it's Friday again already. The summer is just a flying. I wish I didn't have this great big count down going on in my head all the time. It's now four weeks of summer vacation down and six to go until school starts again. I also have to work four days in that time frame, actually more. I just will get paid for four. The rest are the normal get ready kind of days, an hour here and there.

The good thing is that our new principal seems to be getting his feet wet and is being very proactive about things. So far he's saying the right things. I hope he follows through. He's asked us all to make an appointment with him, so he can get to know us all and get a feel for our perspectives on our school. I have a huge list growing of things I need to discuss with him at my meeting. I've been a take-the-bull-by-the-horns kind of person the last couple of years and have carved out my niche as the reading teacher that everyone counts on to drive different initiatives. That can be a good thing and a bag thing depending on the circumstances.

Okay, enough boring school chat. I wanted to take the time today to promote my digi friend's CT call. Sassy Scraps by Lisa is having her first CT call. Lisa is a fabulous up and coming designer. She's about to break out in a big way and needs a great team to promote her designs. Here's the info you need if you're interesting in applying...



Creative? Artsy? Inspired?
Love to Scrap with FREE Designs?
Be a part of My Very First CT!
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I'm looking for YOU! Please join me in my very first CT Call! FIRST TIMERS WELCOME! Some very exiting changes are coming soon (very soon!) & I'm looking for 3-4 talented ladies to join my team & help promote my designs! The requirements are simple & you will have FREE access to use all of my designs!!! If you can commit to a minimum of 3 LO's a month & post to 3 galleries of my choice (DST, Oscraps & a soon to be revealed one! WINK!) then please email me with the following info by JULY 25th!
~Name & user name along with a link to your most current gallery
~Any current or previous CT's you are (or have been) part of
~A little bit about yourself & your digiscrap history
~Why you would like to be a part of my team!
Please Email all applications to:
sassyscraps@gmail.com

You visit her blog here and check out her designs at her store. She's adding new things all the time!

As for me, I've been busy this week trying to finally get my zen cart store up and running. Now that the program is installed right things are moving ahead. I hope to be able to share with you very soon that I'm ditching the old store for my new improved one. It shouldn't be too long. I'm transferring all my designs there now. It's just a time consuming process as you can imagine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great big THANX Karla!!!! HUGZZZZ!!!!

Calico said...

Hey Karla, I thought I would follow your comment on my blog and come visit you. My Zen cart is coming along very slowly. I'm finding it to be a bit tedious as I know nothing about how to do anything with it. Thankfully DH is an electrical engineer and is doing most of the store stuff for me (on his very little spare time). He's the left-brainer, I'm the right-brainer and would just be happy designing and selling. He wants me to learn Zen cart so I can maintenance it myslelf so, I've been TRYING to learn. Hopefully you're having an easier time with it. Good Luck!
Christine aka Calico