Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Store Front, 60% OFF SALE, and a FREEBIE

There is so much going on around here lately! I finally got my new store front up and running. After a week of persistence, it's finally launched and ready. I'm so glad to be ditching the individual buy it now buttons. It worked fine, but I know how much of a hassle it was if folks were buying more than one item. Now it's all in one place with an automated shopping cart. To celebrate I'm having a 60% off sale now through Thursday. Stop by and check out this amazing sale! You can visit us at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs.



I'm working on a back to school kit. It's been going slowly with all the time I've put into the store. It's almost done, and I hope to have it on the "shelves" soon. But I wanted to give you all a freebie that coordinates with the kit. It's a fun little quickpage for school pics K-12.



You can snag it here! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the terrific freebie!

ThaQueen said...

This is great, however, dear.. you forget 10th grade! :) Might want to amend that?