Friday, August 17, 2007

50% off Sale! TWD Grab Bags, and layouts

August goes by so fast. For me it's the countdown to going back to work the day after Labor Day, so I know that has a lot to do with why August always flies. Our county fair is this week, and that always marks the true beginning of the end for me. I just like all those little kids out their dreading the end of summer vacation. Don't get me wrong! I love my job, but I know I could love being a full-time SAHM just as much. Oh well, maybe in another lifetime.

My goal this week was to get caught up on some layouts. I've only gotten a few done. It didn't help that I went to bed at 8:30 last night. I was wiped from the fair I guess. Here's what I have gotten done this week.

Another layout for John's family album...



A layout of pics from our trip to the baseball game last week. This took a long time but I love how it came out.




The last one is the first in a series I plan on doing. We just started the process of infertility treatments to have another child. I want to document our progress in layouts this time around.



You can view all the credits for these layouts in my DST gallery found here.

All the designers at Tina William's Designs have $2.00 grab bags this weekend. I've seen the previews and they're cute! The colors of our grab bags all coordinate too, so buy them all and you'll have a HUGE coordinating set of products. Each grab bag also contains three great sets of items. Those are the only hints I'm giving!



And while you're over picking up the great grab bags, check out the rest of my store. Everything is on sale 50% off this weekend. That means if you missed my element sale yesterday, you'll still be able to get those great new ribbon wrapped frames for just a $1.00! They're a can't miss item. Check out my store at TWD.

And by special request I've just added the ribbons from the frame pack as a separate set.
You can grab them at KKD. They're on sale too!



1 comment:

D said...

Love the LOs! I hope everything goes smoothly on your journey for another little one!

Awesome new frames! You do great work!