Monday, August 13, 2007

Rainbow Star FREEBIE, New kit, layout to share

I have the most amazing CT. They not only do the cutest layouts but they also act as my muses. They are always ready to supply ideas when I need them. Here's the latest result of an idea sparked by my CT: Beyond the Rainbow.

Here's a look at the kit...




Included in the kit are both light and dark backgrounds making it two kits in one. You get 12 background papers, 6 balloons, 2 frames, 3 ribbons, 2 rosettes, 4 glitter stickers, 3 titles, 3 word arts, 1 glittler splat, 4 swirl stickers, 1 glittered cardboard, 2 pieces of fabric, and 2 slides.

It is currently available at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs and should be up at TWD later today or tomorrow. It is 30% off until the weekend.

Before I get to the freebie with coordinates with the kit, I want to share this layout. This is done by a member of Tina's CT, using my Backyard Buganza Kit. Isn't this so cute and creative?



Today's freebie is made with papers from the Beyond the Rainbow Kit. You get 10 stars- 5 rainbow and 5 graph. They have been lightly glittered. Here's a look at the stars...



You can get the freebie here.

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

D said...

Such a cool new kit and an awesome coordinating freebie. I love stars!

Andrea Boyer said...

I'm so tickled that you posted my LO! I love your bugs and the rest of the kit, the papers are so rich and saturated with color. The new kit looks yummy!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Jenni said...

Your new kit looks great! Thanks for the cute stars freebie!