Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Freebie, CT Call Open, New Kit and More!

Wow, after a week of nothing to talk about now there seems to be so much to cover! First I want to send a shout out to Rose of RoseMcDigital Designs. Rose is on my CT and has just started selling her templates! I'm so proud. I've been able to see so many of my digi-friends start designing and it's so very exciting. You can read all the details on Rose's Blog and check out her templates at Scrappers Zone.

I'm opening my CT call once more. I have 8 amazing ladies right now, with one who needs to take a hiatus. As KKD seems to be growing in leaps and bounds, I feel like I need some more great ladies to add to the team. Here are the details...



Karla’s Kaleidoscope Designs CT Call

Are you looking to join your first CT? Are you looking to join another team? I may have just what you’re looking for! I’m looking to add to my creative team.

Requirements: 2 layouts per design. Minimum of 2 layouts a month unless otherwise noted. Post to DST, Tina Williams Designs Gallery, plus one other site of your choice. Post to my CT’s Yahoo Group.

To apply email me at karla@starband.net with a link to your best online gallery, a note about yourself and why you think my team is for you, and note any CT’s you are on now.

Please put CT Application in the subject line. You can check out my designs at
http://www.tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap or http://www.designsbykarla.com

*Call open until spots are filled

Thanks to my great CT my creative juices are flowing again, and I'm off and running with some great new ideas. I am so pleased to share with you my latest full-size kit, Froggy's Un-frog-ettable Kit. Here's a look...



Included are 12 background papers, 3 tags, 10 felt elements, 5 trims, 2 charms, 2 paper clips, 2 tabs, and 1 set of brackets. Note: Felty Frog elements are also available separately. You can get the kit at TWD or at KKD now. I'm working on an add-on as well that includes a growth chart. I'm planning a whole line of growth chart mini-kits, so keep your eyes peeled for those!

Okay, you've been extremely patient! Here's your freebie. It's a set of graph paper swirls. Here's a preview...




You can download them here.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome TY so ever much!!!

momto4boys said...

These are really cool, thanks so much for sharing

Carol said...

Oh I do love swirls, thank you so much Karla.

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you very much for the neat swirls!

Sabry Card said...

I am trying to always order an email for vc plus it return.
You have another email, you want to canditatar yourself for its CT.
Thanks!