Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Backyard Buganza is 60% off, Create and Collect Event!

I want to try something a little different that I haven't done before, so I'm running a Create and Collect Quickpage Event now through August 7th. You can pick up Backyard Buganza for just $2.38 during the challenge. That's right you get my fun new kit that includes 20 textured background papers, 4 tags, 3 weathered wood signs, 2 pieces of weathered wood. 1 weathered wood star, 3 beetles, 4 butterflies, 4 badges, 1 id. tag, 1 magnifying glass, 1 butterfly net, 7 frames, 3 ribbons, and 1 rock border for just $2.38. What a steal! This kit is inspired by my son's sense of adventure and love of the backyard. This kit is perfect for both masculine and feminine layouts when scrapping those great outdoor shots.

Here are some previews of items in the kit...






Here's how the challenge works. Purchase the kit at an amazing $2.38 and create a quickpage layout. Save it in png format and upload it to whatever file sharing service you use like yousendit, 4shared, etc. Send me the link at karla@starband.net. I will assemble all the quickpages submitted into zip files and email you the link to the files sometime around 8/10. If you want to participate, just drop me an email and let me know!

You can pick the kit up at either Tina Williams and Friends (BTW, Tina's amazing sale ends today so check it out!) or at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs.

No comments: