Friday, August 24, 2007

Uninspired Week. In need of inspiration.

I just looked at the blog and realized I haven't posted in a whole week! That just goes to show what an uninspiring week it has been. I have done very little designing or scrapping. I don't know if I've got a little case of the end of summer blues or what. I started on a new kit last night, but I'm going to just toss it all in the digital recycling bin. It just isn't happening. So here I am looking for a little help.

What kind of kits are you all in search of? I need some ideas and would love some input from you. I know I need a little incentive, so if you have ideas I'd love to hear them. You can either put the in the comment box or email them to me at karla@starband.net.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Brook said...

Well....I need a school kit that isn't an elementary kit. My guys are seniors and seventh graders. They don't do school bues any more!

Tiffany said...

I need a firefighter kit!!! NO ONE has anything remotely decent, as a matter of fact, I have only found three whole kits in the past month....and they are just not that great!!