Thursday, January 3, 2008

FREEBIE, GRAB BAG SALE, and a LAYOUT


I've been trying to write down five things I'm thankful for each day in 2008. So far I haven't done very well...lol. Well, not so bad actually. I did 1/1 and I thought about 1/2 just didn't write anything down yet.

Let's see five things I thought of for 1/2:

1. Being able to go back to a great job.
2. Coming home to my favorite little man after a day at work.
3. Mac and cheese.
4. My new flannel comforter.
5. The funny things my toddler says that always make me laugh.

Today's five are...
1. Tomorrow's weather forecast is warmer!
2. Creativity
3. My mom who is an awesome Grandma!
4. My amazing CT.
5. My grandpa. He's been gone now 24 years today, but he lives in my heart. My memories of him are so fresh and vivid. I want them always to be that way.

I'm so excited to share with you that it's time for Divine Digitals Grab Bag Sale again. This weekend you can get great personal and commercial use grab bags at amazing prices. I will have a personal use and a commercial use this weekend! The sale starts midnight tonight and runs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I hope you'll stop by and pick up these great bags.




I just have to share this layout with you that my CT member Linda did with the persoanl use grab bag. It's just so cute. Linda has done another one of her great extractions on this layout. All the items, except the alpha, can be found in my personal use grab bag available this weekend only for just $2.00!



I have a freebie for you today. It's a 4 x 6 brag book page perfect for the snowy winter weather we've been having in the North East. This is from my first kit I did last year. I hope to redo it sometime soon. I still really love this kit, but I think I've gotten a lot better at designing in a year's time. You can grab the quickpage here.

1 comment:

Lois B said...

This is really nice. You wouldn't happen to have more like this would you? Would make a nice album. Do you still have the kit available somewhere?