Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today's Quickpage Freebie!

Look at me! I have the quickpage up first thing today. For whatever reason I woke up early, so I'm posting now while I have the chance. Tonight I have to put my finishing touches on my grab bags for Divine's grab bag weekend. They're always so much fun to make. I'll post all the details on Friday, so you can stop by and pick them up.

I'm also pretty excited because I have this big box of family photos sitting on my dining room table. My aunt is moving to Arizona this spring, so I'm borrowing her photos before she goes and scanning them all. She has ones I've never seen before of my grandmother and her siblings as toddlers with my great grandparents. I'm so glad to have them. They're going to be fun to scrap one of these days. Now if I could just get some more photos of my father's side of the family we'd be well on our way to a great heritage album. I have to keep working on that one.

Today's freebie is made again by Jessica.




You can grab it here.

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much for 2 more AWESOME QP's!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!