Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quickpage Freebie!!! And a thank you.

I just wanted to thank everyone who sent well wishes to Gianni. He is doing so well. We went back to the dr. today. She said his chest is still rattling, but he's doing very, very well. His oxygen levels or whatever that is that they test were at 98% which is even better than when he left the hospital. I'm so blessed!

Today's quickpage is from Jessica. It's a direct link today because 4shared what giving me headaches. Here's a preview...



You can grab the quickpage here.

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

I'm so glad your little one is doing better!!!
Will keep my prayers going!!!!!
TY both so very much for another FAB QP!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Lori Crouch said...

What a lovely quickpage you've created! It is almost as wonderful as the news that your child is doing much better. THAT'S the GREAT news! Thanks for sharing both.