Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School Bragbook/Card Freebie

Wow, I'm overwhelmed with the wonderful comments I've received from customers and freebie seekers lately. I want you all to know that I appreciate hearing from you. Thanks so much for your support of my work.

Today I have a new Back to School freebie. This is actually a brag book page from my Back To School Brag Book Set. It's part of my 75% storewide sale. Which means if you like the freebie and want the rest, it's only a $1.00!

Here's a look at the brag book page. It would make a great card as well!

You can grab the freebie here!



Don't forget to stop by KKD for 75% off all designs or buy the whole store for just $25.00. You don't want to miss this sale!

1 comment:

Cindyrelly said...

This is sooo cute ;) Thank You!! Oh, and I couldn't resist the Cluster Frame... Beautiful :) Have a Great Day!