Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Freebie, Designer Call, and Sale Continues

Wow, the week sure went fast. I was at school trying to get my new room in shape. We're getting tight on space again, so I'm sharing a room with another reading teacher this year. It should be fun as we have a blast together anyway.

I have so info to share with you regarding a designer call. DigiScraps N' More is scheduled to open in mid-September and is looking for designers to add to the team. You can view the details of the call here- http://www.digiscrapsnmore.com/designer_information.htm

I'm running my Buy the Store and 75% off sale at KKD through Labor Day, so if you haven't had time to stop by yet you still can. You can visit KKD here.

Remember, all personal and commercial use items are included along with my emergent reader sets perfect for K-1 beginning readers.




Today's freebie is a cluster frame. Add your own background and picture and you have a great quickpage.

Here's what I did with the cluster frame.



The paper is included but I'm sure you also have the perfect paper in your own stash to give this frame your own personal touch. You can grab the freebie here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 03:24am, NY 05:24am, UK 10:24am, OZ 08:24pm] ).