Sunday, August 3, 2008

Brand New Summer Freebie + Buy the Store

I'm running a special promotion throughout August at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs. You can buy the entire inventory at KKD for just $25.00! This is an offer worth over $350, including over $100 in commercial use items. You don't want to miss out on this great opportunity. You get countless hours of scrapping materials for just $25.00.



I have brand new freebie for you today using my Sunglasses alpha. The alpha is one of the 35 new products I uploaded to KKD today. I hadn't realized how behind I was on uploading new products! These 35 products are included in the buy the store promotion!



You can grab the freebie here.

And don't forget today is the last day to pick up this month's grab bags at Divine Digital. You can find all the details in the last post.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).