Saturday, August 30, 2008

Brand New Freebie!

Wow, Labor Day Weekend! Can you believe it? Summer sure goes by fast. The leaves are actually starting to turn here in our part of the country. The only part I'm really enjoying so far is the extra cozy blanket on the bed. The rest I wish I could postpone for a while longer.

Before I get to the freebie, I wanted to remind you to scroll down for other freebies, sale information, and info on my latest kit. Don't forget Labor Day is the last day to save 75% at KKD or Buy the Store.

Today's freebie is a cute, little set of Halloween/Fall Flair buttons. I used my felty halloween shapes from last fall and parts of my latest kit Pumpkin Patch.

Here's a preview...



You can download the freebie here.

2 comments:

Chel said...

cute freebie. thank you!

Suz :) said...

Woohoo!!... I grabbed your “Scrumptious” freebie for myself and gave you some...♥Link Love♥...! Thank you so much for sharing.
Suzee Q's Stuff