Monday, August 18, 2008

New Back to School Freebie. Sale continues

If you haven't had the chance to stop by KKD, I hope that you will. I'm having a 75%off sale to celebrate Back to School. Everything storewide is marked down. Pick up some great kits, albums, elements, commercial use items, and more! You can visit Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs here.

I have the next part of my Back to School freebie. Today's installment is an element and trim set that matches yesterday's paper pack. Enjoy! You can download the freebies here.


5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Chel said...

Thank you.

ISASCRAPFOREVER said...

thank you
I have freebies for you if you are interested

http://isascrapforever.blogspot.com

ISASCRAPFOREVER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Kay said...

What a great sale!! I fell in love with your denim & dirt kit, alpha, and the tough & tumble word art! Whoo hoo downloading them now! TY