Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Big Thank You and Easter Basket Goodie Kit


Don't forget to scroll down for previous freebies!

Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments on the zippers. I appreciated your comments a great deal. A big thanks too to IkeaGoddess for posting my freebie link on her blog. I love being able to share my freebies with a larger group of scrappers. I can hardly wait to see Awaiting's layout she did with the zippers as soon as Digishoptalk comes back up from system upgrade. If anyone else would like to share their layouts I'd love to see them. Just post your link in the comment box.

Today's freebie I think is a lot of fun. At least it was a lot of fun to make! I hope you get a kick out of it too. It's an Easter basket template. The mini-kit includes the template, the papers I used in my example basket, my example basket empty and already spherized, 4 glitter frames, and some Easter basket grass. I did use the Filter>Distort>Spherize to make my final basket rounded. I think this would look great with Agnieszka's felty egg freebie. Here's the link to her eggs.

Here's a preview of the template



Here's a preview of my finished basket. I would definitely add some kind of bow. I know that Anna has had some great bows on her blog in the month of March. Here's a link to her blog. You'll have to go back to previous posts to check out the bows.



Finally, here's the preview picture of all that's included in the mini-kit. I hope you enjoy it. Remember I'd love to see your layouts! A big thank you goes out to Atomic Cupcake for actions used in the creation of the kit.Click here or the preview to download.


3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful creations that I was able to get

Joanna said...

This is great - thanks a lot.

Crystal said...

This is fabulous!! Thanks soooo much!