Sunday, March 4, 2007

March Madness Hoop Kit Freebie

Well, the weekend hasn't turned out exactly as I planned. Gianni hasn't felt like himself all weekend. Yesterday he barely ate and had the worst meltdowns/temper tantrums ever. So I didn't get much computer time. I was able to get this layout done using a recent freebie template from Scrappin Thomsen's blog.



I really like how it turned out. It's G wearing daddy's glasses. He's at the stage where he's starting to pretend. It's really cute.

I had intended on working more on the tractor kit I started the other day. (Thanks for all the great feedback, by the way.) I also intended on working on making a bragbook album using Wintry Wonders. I did start it, but somehow I got sidetracked and started a basketball kit instead of finishing my other projects. The Hoops Kit is today's freebie. I figured it's almost March Madness time and lots of moms out there probably have kids' basketball photos to scrap, so I figured I'd give it a whirl. I really like how some of the papers turned out. It's fun to keep experimenting. Just so there aren't any copyright questions, the images used were purchased for commerical use and are used under license.

Here's a preview of the kit. You can click the photo or this link to download.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Karla, Cute LO of Gianni....hope he feels better soon. Thanks for sharing this great March Madness kit!! :)

PSharp said...

This is a great kit. Thank very much.

-tnchick- said...

I grabbed this hoops kit, thank you so much for sharing it!!

tajicat said...

This is great, I have one son who is a sports nut! Thanks so much! :)