Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Zipper Freebie


Well, I'm taking tomorrow off. Call it a mental health day. It's not a toddler/hubbie free day like I had hoped. Actually that whole thing turned into a huge fight. I tell you two first borns makes for a fiery relationship. We're both so stubborn. Oh well, I hope we've got things back on track at least, despite me not getting any free time to myself.

Here's my latest freebie. It's a set of vintage zippers. Judging from the packaging, I'd say they're late 60s/early 70s. I like the bright colors. You get all the zippers pictured here. I got them from my mom to make Gianni a zipper book. I just haven't had the time to sew it yet. It goes back to that no free time thing :). I don't dare get the sewing machine out with Gianni around. Maybe this weekend or next I'll finally get around to making the book. Then I can make a layout with the zipper files. Until then, I'll just share them with all of you! Click here or the preview to download.

27 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

i'm thinking of how to get a second paper to show thru the unzipped part ... maybe the eraser? hmmm ... have to think about this! tfs!
:) M

Karla M. said...

I would try the eraser. I think Misty Cato had something on her blog about zippers recently

Stephe said...

These are SO COOL! Thanks for sharing! :)

MaryEllen said...

these look like fun looking forward to playing with them thanks

Muka said...

WOW!! love love love these, thanks loads for sharing karla!! these are just so fab, and the colors rock! thanks!!

Mandy said...

Awesome - thanks!

Gail said...

Hope you had a wonderful day off! LOVE these zippers - thank you!

PSharp said...

Thanks for the great zippers.

cherylzyx said...

very cool, thank you

Kyla Armstrong said...

Thank you! These are very cooL!

xashee's corner said...

LOVE the zippers, thank you so much!:)

Amy W. said...

TFS the zany zippers. They are super cute!
-Amy

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you so much for the awesome zippers!

Liza in NC said...

I can't wait to try these using Misty's tutorial. :) Thanks for the freebie!

Divian said...

I downloaded these and made a layout! Thank you sososososososososo MUCH!!

Here's what I did...

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=94620&cat=all&ppuser=2638

Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

Love them. Thank yo so much!!!!
lg Moni

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the great zippers.

Sonia said...

Thanks you so much for shaing these, can't wait to give them a try :-)

Cheers sonia

Iara said...

they are wonderful! thanks so much for sharing!

Jenn T. said...

These look great! Thanks so much!

Trina said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing! Love them!

Lisa Joy said...

these look so cool. thank you

Juliana said...

Thanks so very much!

Jen Caputo said...

thanks! these look great!

Anonymous said...

these are going to be fun to play around with. they're so popular in LOs right now... hope i can do 'em justice. thanks for sharing!

Jenni said...

Thank you so much, my very first zippers!

~TinaW~ said...

Hey Karla,
Thanks for the wonderful zipper elements :)