Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Time Scrapping Goes Too Fast

It seems like time scrapping flies by. I put Gianni to bed an hour and a half ago. It seems more like a half hour. I really have to go to bed after this post. I just wish I needed less sleep! :) What I really need is a day to scrap with no interruptions, but I know that's not going to happen!

I have to say running across the top digi blog list was awesome. I think I stumbled on it around Christmas time. Since then I've started my own blog, grabbed hundreds of amazing freebies, and met some amazing people. Today I found a great tutorial blog through links on someone else's blog. You may already know of it, but if you don't you have to go there. She has the most amazing Photoshop tutorials. The blog is Sprague Lab. So I ended up fooling around with some of her tutorials tonight and really got off track from what I should have been doing! Oh well. It was so much fun though. The tutorial I ended up spending the most time on was Photo Overlay + Journaling Block in One "Module" found here. I used it to create this layout of my best friend's dd.

I think I like it better than the one I did last night with the same papers and photo. (BTW the papers are by Traci Sims from her Cherry Vanilla Kit)

Well, I just wanted to share that great site with you. If you are visiting via IkeaGoddess' freebie list, scroll down for the card template and other great freebies!

1 comment:

LVMommy22 said...

thanks for the sprague lab tip! i love the way you got the flowers from the background paper to go over the edge of the photo!!! tfs!
:) M