Friday, March 9, 2007

Sorry to be MIA...freebie coming this weekend

Sorry to be lost in action this week. I've just been exhausted and Gianni hasn't taken a nap all week! I think dealing with a cranky toddler has worn me out. I have also spent my nightly computer time updated my beginning reader website- www.emergentreaders.net. I wanted to update the pricing on the complete sets. I'm almost done. I just have to add the winter books that didn't make it on there for some reason. Then I'll be ready to finish my spring collection to get that up sometime in the next week or too. Editing the html hasn't been any big deal just tedious. I don't know how my hubbie does it. I'd much rather be scrapping.

Well, I have to go finish making Gianni spaghetti. Apparently it's the only thing he wants to eat today. Picky toddlers. Oh boy!

So check back later in the weekend. I'll have a freebie. Not sure what it's going to be. I just know I really want there to be one!

No comments: