Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Brag Book Freebie and Wintry Wonders Album

I can't believe how exhausted I am and it's only Tuesday. I'm definitely going to bed after this post. Gianni hasn't taken a nap for his father the last two days, so when I get home from work the kid is exhausted and cranky. Not fun!

Well, I finished my Brag Book album for Wintry Wonders. It's now available to my blog readers for $.99. You can click the link below or on the sidebar. The pages are 4x6, perfect for brag books or a card. They were really fun to do. I really am pleased with how they turned out.

I really have to get back to scrapping this week. I feel like I'm really falling behind. My best friend is giving me pics of her daughter to scrap. That should be fun. Gives me a chance to do some girly layouts for a change. It will be a new change of pace from the little boy pages I'm used to cranking out. I'll finally be able to use some of those great girl themed freebies I've been collecting.

Okay, here's the preview picture of the album pages. You get all ten in the kit.




Click the preview or here to go to the purchase page.

Today's freebie is a page from the album kit. It's one of my favs. I like how the background makes it seem like it's snowing and the wild tear action from Atomic Cupcake makes the snow on the ground. I liked the effect.

Click the preview or here to download the freebie.




Okay, I'm off to make finishing touches on the blog for tonight and then off to bed. I did want to tell everyone to make sure to download the previous freebies before they're gone. I'm going to slowly remove the old ones.

1 comment:

tajicat said...

Had to check your other items and found this cutie! Thanks so much! :)