Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tractor Kit Freebie

If you're a freebie addict like me, your digital scrapping supplies are overwhelming your computer. DH and I have decided we need to look into getting me an external hard drive to keep my digital supplies on, since they are taking up so much space on the computer. It will be very useful too when we finally get a laptop. I'll easily be able to go from the computer to the laptop with my files.

I don't know when I became such a computer geek. I know a lot of woman that can't wait to come out and buy the latest fashions. I'm much more into getting a better digital camera, a laptop, or some new software. I guess I've never been very good at being a girly girl. I guess that explains all the power tools in the basement with my name on them...lol. Oh well, it's what makes me, me.

On to the freebie! Well, I finished my tractor kit today. And that was after over an hour of unzip freebie files and organizing them into my scrap folders. I should be working on my spring books and the layouts I'm doing for my best friend, but so far this weekend neither has happened. I'm really hoping John will take Gianni and go grocery shopping tomorrow and give me some alone time. I know that won't happen, but it sure sounds good!

Okay, here's the kit. It is divided into two downloads, so make sure you get them both!

Click here for part 1 and here for part 2.



I hope the fact that I did red and green tractors pleases all those died tractor collectors out there. I know my best friend's household is divided between John Deere lovers and Massey Ferguson lovers. Personally, I have no preference. I just know that Gianni loves tractors of all shapes, sizes, and colors. One of these days I'll actually get his layout done. That is if I ever get caught up with everything else!

7 comments:

PSharp said...

Love this kit. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

We are a green farm family with all kinds of John Deere equipment with a bit of red mixed in. Thanks so much for this neat kit!

paintingsiggi said...

Thanks for the neat kit! :)

LVMommy22 said...

i'm glad i'm not the only female who'd rather get a new digital camera than a new dress and who owns all the power tools in the family! lol! my hubby says that's why he married me, but my in-laws think it's really weird. they're city folk; what do they know?! thanks for all the cool tractors from an iowa farm girl!
:) M

katg1006 said...

Thank you so much!! My son loves tractors - this is so cute!

tajicat said...

So cute, thanks so much!:)

JennyM said...

These are absolutely fabulous!!! You are very creative. Thank you for the freebies!!! :)