Thursday, February 22, 2007

Animal Charms and My Baby Turns 20 Months Old


First of all I have to send Amy W at AmyW.'s Scrap-A-Lot a huge thank you for listing me on her blog in her freebie section. When you're starting something new, it really helps to have a little help getting the word out there. I hope everyone who has visited today as a result of Amy's post will come back often to pick up my latest freebies.

Today my little bumpkin is 20 months old. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday he was living in my belly and doing somersaults 24/7! He's so much fun at 20 months. He never fails to crack me up. So today's freebie is in honor of him. Right now Gianni loves, loves, loves animals. I designed charms and clips for some of his favorites.

Click the preview to download. Please leave me so love if you download them.


8 comments:

paintingsiggi said...

Oh Karla, these are wonderful!! TFS! ;)

PSharp said...

These are so great. Thank you.

MaryEllen said...

these are so cute thank you

LVMommy22 said...

these are fantastic! i absolutely love them! i have a soft spot for paper clips and buttons ... thank you!
:) M

Muka said...

oooh I just love these!! thanks!

Leia said...

Thank you so much - my son will love these on his LOs. ^^

{B}dreamy said...

So cute! Thanks!

tajicat said...

So cute! Thanks so much! :)