Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Textured Paper Pack Freebie

Don't forget to scroll down to previous posts to see other great freebies you can download!

Today I learned about creating textured papers. You get the benefit of this learning experience too- in my first paper pack freebie. The papers are all based on tin ceiling tiles. As you may have guessed from my digital creations so far, I love vintage things. Someday I hope to have a tin ceiling in my new kitchen.

Right now I'd be happy for heat! It appears that the pilot light has gone out on the furnace. Hubby works second shift and won't be home until 12:30 AM. Until then, Gianni and I are stuck with a couple of electric space heaters. As handy as I am, I have no idea how to light the pilot light. I'm not sure John does either. Thankfully Gianni is all snuggled up in bed dressed in an Elmo fleece and sweats instead of his pjs. I'll be heading off to bed too after I post this entry.

Tomorrow, if we get the heat situated, I have to work on my taxes and hopefully some layouts. Gianni and I made our first snowman today. I'm looking forward to that layout. It should be nearly as fun as making the snowman.

Okay, here's what you've been waiting for...the freebie! I hope you like these papers. If you choose to download them, I'd love to hear from you.

Click here or click the preview to download.



2 comments:

PSharp said...

Love these papers. Thank you for sharing them.

MaryEllen said...

wonderful textures on these papers thanks so much