Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday Freebie


Well, I've been back to the grind for two days, and I still managed to post freebies. I'm pretty impressed with myself. I have to say it's an excellent stress reliever. I'm just avoiding getting other things done like school work, housework, my books to do my taxes, etc.

I'm all set to post the link to purchase my winter kit on Thursday or Friday. Remember I'm still taking entries in my name the kit challenge. Scroll down to yesterday's post for details.

Today's freebie is a mini kit called Pansy Passion. My mom loves pansies and collects items with pansies on them. So this kit is dedicated to my mom who always encouraged my creativity and taught me crafting skills from a very young age.

Click here or click the preview to download.

1 comment:

PSharp said...

Thank you for the wonderful mini kit. Love the colors.