Friday, February 16, 2007

Treat Topper Template

What's your outlet? Mine is creating things. Could be any kind of craft or digi project. Since, having my son I've leaned toward digi projects because I'm always afraid he'll get into my craft stuff and get hurt.

I needed an outlet today because I needed an escape for the two feet of snow outside and the ten below zero wind chills. I also needed a little outlet after a little tiff with my darling husband, but that's another story!

Since the weather outside is so cold, I decide to think spring. I create a template for a treat bag topper with a spring theme. The topper is sized to fit a standard zipper lock sandwich bag.



Here's the example I made using the template. The papers and elements are from Traci Sims Cool Paisley Kit. She has amazing kits!



You can click the picture to download the files or click here. I'd appreciate you comments if you download the file.
Oh, by the way, thanks for the amazing response to my doodles yesterday. It was fun to create them and fun to share them too!

2 comments:

Lainey said...

Karla,

Thanks! Great idea to share this as a template. Hugs from Florida.

tajicat said...

Very prettty, thanks so much! :)