Friday, February 23, 2007

Thank you! Gemstone Animals

Thanks everyone to the wonderful response I received yesterday. Thanks to posts on Amy's site and then later in the day by IkeaGoddess things were really hopping around here. To say thanks to all of you who downloaded items yesterday or just stopped by to check things out, I'm giving away gemstones that match the animal charms.

Click the preview to download.



Last night I started working on some new papers and elements to use in a layout for Gianni. I hope to be able to share some of those with you soon. The way we're going it might be my first kit!

This was the layout I did for Gianni's snowman building experiece. After watching me the day before, he really had the hang of it. You can check out my gallery at Gotta Pixel for the complete list of credits. As you can see I used some of my fibers in the layout.



3 comments:

Christina said...

Thank you for the animals. I am a farm girl transplanted to the big city who still loves farm animals and zoos. Thanks again!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the fantastic animal gems & charms

PSharp said...

Thank you for the animal gems. Love them.