Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday Quickpage Freebie


Well, it's Wednesday already. The week is going faster than I expected it to go. However, the kids at school were sailing today. They were definitely acting like a storm is coming. We'll have to wait and see if we actually get one tomorrow or not. They're predicting rain and freezing rain for tomorrow night.

Remember that today and tomorrow are the last day's to enter your submission for my name the kit challenge. See my post below for details. I'll be announcing the winners tomorrow night.

Today's freebie is a quickpage using the pansy kit I posted yesterday. You can get the freebie by clicking here or clicking the preview. Enjoy!


2 comments:

PSharp said...

Beautiful quickpage. Thank you very much.

Claire said...

Your kits and Qp are all so beautiful.tfs