Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Yes, a blog!

Okay, so I relented. I'm creating a blog. I guess my hesitation has been- who would want to read MY BLOG? But I'm putting that aside and starting one anyway. I'm not sure what direction this will take, but I'm anxious to see. Right now I plan to put my scrapbook layouts on the blog, and hopefully some day down the road I'll be able to post my own designs. I also plan on posting links to my new books on my emergent reader website.

Today is our first big snow of the season. I can't believe we haven't had any big snows before this. I mean it's Valentine's Day for goodness sake. The best part is that it's also my first snow day of the year. I get to spend the day with my boys (hubbie and ds). Hopefully I'll pics of the big snow later. If it's not too cold I want to take my almost 20th month old son out to play while hubbie and I shovel out.





Later in the day...

I think this is a fitting layout for the weather we have today. These were taken a couple of weeks ago, when we had just enough snow to cover the ground. Unfortunately, I couldn't take Gianni out today because of the windchills. I may have lost him in the snow if I had!

No comments: