Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fiber Freebies! Fiber Freebies!

Scroll down for previous freebies!
I'm happy to report that we have heat. Thankfully last night was much "warmer" than the ones last week where we saw below zero temps. The house managed to stay around 50 degrees. I tried to keep Gianni in bed as long as possible but try explaining to a toddler you have to stay in bed to stay warm! So finally I had to relent and let him get out of bed while we waited for the repairman. Gianni couldn't figure out why I was making him where his snowpants indoors!

The repairman showed up around 10:00ish. Luckily it just needed a small part, and it was a quick fix. We were back up and running within an half hour. Hopefully that small part means a small bill?!?!

Now on to today's freebies. Today I created some trims. You get all the trims you see in the preview- two wires with beads, two fuzzy fibers, and three ribbons. I guess I had blue on the brain from watching Gianni play in the snow in his blue snowsuit again today.

Click the preview to download the fibers. Comments are appreciated!


11 comments:

Amy W. said...

Thank you for pointing me to your blog. You have some great stuff on here. And your LOs are great! I grabbed the fibers and bird doodles, too cute. Thanks again!
-Amy

~Tanya~ said...

Thanks for sharing these, can't wait to use them!

PSharp said...

Love your fibers. Thank you.

Stephe said...

LOVE the fibers! Especially the 3rd & 4th one down!!!!!

Dana said...

Thank you - they are all so beautiful.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for sharing these great fiber's, your tag & awesome YoYo's!

Mandy said...

Absolutely LOVE the yo-yos and the fuzzy fibers - can't wait to use them!

MaryEllen said...

thanks for the fibers very pretty
found you through Amy's blog glad I did
and happy to hear you have heat now

Erika said...

Thanks for the fibers, so nice of you to share. I'm very into pearls and beads right now, so I just loves the first ones. :-)

Bob said...

Very cute. Love these. TFS.

tajicat said...

Beautiful, thanks so much! :)