Thursday, February 15, 2007

My first doodles!



Well, I decided to try my hand at doodles today. I have been wanting to do a layout for my son that showed off his bird drawing and talked about his love of birds. I wanted to use doodles in my layout, and of course it needed birds! So here they are. Remember they're my first try at this. But I'd like to share them with you. Feel free to snag them while you can. Click the preview or here to download. If you download the files, please share your comments. Thanks!

Here's the layout I made using my new doodles.


15 comments:

IkeaGoddess said...

These are totally cute. Thank you for sharing.

Victoria said...

Wonderful bird doodles! Thank you!

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Cute birds !!
Thanks so much !

Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

It`s so cute. Thank you very much ;-)

PSharp said...

Your doodle birds are so cute. Thank you.

Muka said...

WOW!! i can't believe these are your first doodles, they are so so adorable!! thank you so much for sharing!

Bonnie said...

They are wonderful! Thank you for your kindness in sharing!!

Courtney said...

He is quite the ar-tist!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS your awesome bird doodles!

Sweet Pea said...

Very cute! Thank you,
Susan

cherylzyx said...

cute cute cute! they make me wish for spring

Thank you!

Peggie said...

I think these birds are great. You
did a wonderful job. Thank you.

Dana said...

These are so cute - thank you so much

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! thanks :)

Shanna said...

you rock @ doodles!! Thank you!@