Sunday, February 25, 2007

Last day of break :(


Remember when you were a kid and how you dreaded the last day of a break from school? Well, I have to tell you it's the same for teachers. At least for this teacher it is. I've really enjoyed my week off. Gianni and I have had lots of time to play, and he's been good to let Mama have some time on the computer too.

My winter kit is starting to take on a life of it's own. It just keeps growing.
Today I have a quickpage that I made using some of the materials from the kit. I'm not sure how many freebies I'll have this week being back at work and all. It really depends on how well Gianni transitions back to his normal routine. I have a feeling it's going to be hard to get him to bed the next few nights.

Here's the layout I did with the quickpage.



You can download the quickpage by clicking here. Please post a comment when you download. I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Dana said...

What a cute LO - thank you for sharing the lovely page with us

Unknown said...

It is adorable : )