Monday, February 19, 2007

Just a layout

I should be sleeping. I'll be sorry tomorrow I'm sure. I just decided I wanted to work on a layout tonight. I was playing around with doodles again. I would have been done MUCH earlier, but the blocks just weren't cooperating. I guess I'm going to have to read up a little on PSE. I'm such a trial and error kind of gal. I have learned all my computer skills just by doing. However, I think I could have saved myself some frustration tonight if I just would have given in and read some tutorials or something. Oh well! Here's my layout despite my frustration.



I wanted to do something different. I was feeling like I was getting stuck in a rut. I'm still not sure how I feel about it though. It's one of those layouts where you have to let it sit for a few days, and then come back to it. If you want to let me know what you think, I'd love the feedback. The great doodled, stitched arrows are by Kate Hadfield.

Don't forget to scroll down for my freebies!

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

this LO is awsome! i love the way you extracted gianni from the background. it gives the LO a clean, 3-D look. the blocks and arrows are fun. i may have to scraplift this!
:) M

Mara said...

great layout, wonderful idea